Why dozens of orthopedic and family medicine groups and thousands of pleased patients choose MVP Therapy (and you should, too):
Dozens of area family medicine and most area orthopedic medicine groups refer patients to MVP. Many more orthopedic groups list us as a preferred PT clinic. But people with pain, stiffness, limited motion and other problems also come straight to us for therapy without a separate referral visit.
100% of MVP patients surveyed said they’d recommend us to a family member or friend and would come back to us for future physical therapy needs.
Here are eight reasons why:
- We’re in most insurance plans’ networks – Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, Coventry, Optima, United Health Care, Medicare and Medicare Advantage, and Workers Compensation plans. Just call us with your insurance information, and we’ll gladly verify your benefits before your first visit, so there are no surprises. From then on, we’ll take care of the rest. Our qualified billing team will handle all your claims, necessary authorizations and communication with your insurer. Whenever you have insurance questions or concerns, they’ll be there to answer them (just phone 804-464-2323). If you don’t have insurance coverage, or if you’ve maxed out the benefits you’re covered for, our prompt-pay cash discount option can lower your out-of-pocket costs. (Call 804-464-2323 for details.)
- We love our patients. At MVP, we treat you as a person, not just a set of physical symptoms. Our therapists are not just highly trained and capable, but also compassionate. We partner with you and tailor your therapy not just to restore function to your body, but to return you to your way of life.
- Our patients love us. MVP has been serving the Midlothian, Chesterfield, Powhatan, Richmond and surrounding communities since 2010, and throughout all those years our biggest source of new patients has been word of mouth. That’s because every MVP patient is our Most Valued Patient. No wonder 100% of MVP Therapy patients surveyed said they’d refer a family member or friend to us. And 100% said they’d come back to us if they needed physical therapy in the future.
- Our therapists are experienced and highly qualified. In addition to being licensed by the Virginia Department of Health, they’ve earned either Masters or Doctorate degrees in Physical therapy. Our founder, Dr. Brandon Ream, is a member of both VCU’s and ODU’s adjunct faculty, performing clinical teaching for third-year PT Doctoral students. Our Therapy Assistant is also licensed and has practiced outpatient orthopedic physical therapy since 1990. Together, the team is vastly experienced to treat dozens of conditions, literally from head to toe.
- Our Most Valued Patient is you. While MVP Therapy offers many kinds of physical therapy for many different conditions, we have only one specialty: You. When surgery, an accident or fall, inflammation, or simply overdoing it causes you pain, our team is here to help. Your 206 bones, 750 muscles and 360 joints may be built like everyone else’s, but you’re not everyone else. At MVP Therapy, we never forget this. Your unique lifestyle drives your recovery. We focus on getting you back to the things you want to do – getting out of bed, reaching above your head, playing with your grandkids, training for your next race – pain-free. We empower you to keep you healthy for the long run. That’s why your initial evaluation at MVP Therapy can last up to 90 minutes. It’s why our staff-to-patient ratio is above industry average. It’s why one MVP therapist leads your care, making all decisions and determining all progressions throughout your course of therapy. Why we even give you a pictorial explanation of the exercises your therapist prescribes for you to do at home. And why we customize your therapy program for your way of life, your schedule, and your personal goals.
- We’re an independent health care facility. MVP Therapy is locally owned and operated, serving the Midlothian, Chesterfield, Powhatan, Richmond and surrounding communities since 2010. Our sole owner, Dr. Brandon Ream, lives in the community. Patients come to us because they choose to, not because they’re already in some hospital’s, or group medical practice’s, or health care conglomerate’s system. And the reason they choose us first is that they know (most often by word of mouth) that MVP’s care will be custom-tailored to their individual needs and goals, not standardized to conform to some large corporate system.
- We’re near where you live, work and play. Sitting and driving often make orthopedic problems worse. If you’re in Midlothian, Chesterfield, Powhatan, Richmond, or a surround community, MVP Therapy is just minutes away. You can even park right outside our door, without having to navigate a large parking lot or cope with valet parking.
- We offer a full range of treatments and modalities. We combine Manual Therapy, Exercise and Stretching, Ice, Heat, Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation and Traction (both manual and with an in-house cervical traction device) to meet your specific needs and achieve your personal goals. We also offer therapy supplies and equipment to make home exercise more convenient.
I would highly recommend this practice for patients of all
ages…the staff at MVP treated two members of my family. Brandon and all staff there were able to design tailored therapy programs and home exercises to meet their individual needs. Both made great gains and appreciated the personal approach and supportive environment.
Start putting a stop to pain
Schedule an appointment
or a free 15-minute consultation at
Contact us below